Valentines Strawberry Protein shortcake
Ingredients For shortcake
1 Cup of Coconut Flour
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 Scoop Magnum Quattro vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 Cup Margin
- 1/3 Cup Coconut sugar
- 6 Tsp. Strawberry moose whip
- 2 Chopped up strawberry’s
- Blend with mixer coconut flour, Quattro protein, melted margin and coconut sugar. Pour into non stick baking tins or what I really like is my silicone baking tins! perfect no stick .
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 mins or until golden brown. Let cool
- In another bowl mix up Strawberry Moose (I love this brand below most Walmart carry them ! I use almond milk as a substitute too!
How to build – Coconut whip, cut up strawberries, place shortcake on top, more coconut whip then top again with strawberry’s
All nutritional info is based on one cake. Recipe makes 8 cakes .