Summer Zucchini Salad
- 4 large zucchini’s
1 Cup mixed beans
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese
- 1 Red onion finally diced
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1 Pound ground turkey
2 tsb. Greek spice
- 2 tbs. Mustard powder
- 6 tbs. Balsamic vinegar
- Mix spices and turkey together and form into 1 inch balls, bake at 350 for 20 mins or until golden brown. Set aside and add to salad at the end
- Pour can of mixed beans , feta cheese and diced red onion into large salad bowl
- To get 4 zucchini into spaghetti form use a https://www.starfrit.com/en/starfrit-electric-spiralizer0242000020000
- Mix in spiralized zucchini with rest of ingredients and add balsamic to the mix!
All nutritional info is based on one bowl. Recipe makes 4 servings.