Protein apple crumble
- 1 1/2 Cup Plain Oatmeal
1/2 Cup melted Butter
- 3 Large Apples
- 3 TBS. Cinnamon
- 2 TBS. Vanilla extract
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Quattro Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
- Peel and Dice up apples into small chucks and place in pot with 3 tsp. water to simmer on stove until soft and tender. Add spices to this mixture as well.
- In a separate dish mix melted butter, oatmeal and coconut sugar. Scoop out mixture and flatten into baking dish.
- Pour over apple mixture on top of oatmeal mix and bake in oven at 350 for 30 mins
- Serve with coconut whip cream and enjoy!
All nutritional info is based on one square. Recipe makes 8 squares .