- 1 Can of drained Chick peas
- 4 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Scoops salted caramel Quattro
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut palm sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Almond butter (peanut butter optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Melted coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl use electric mixer to puree chick peas.
- Add in Quattro and remainder of ingredients to chick peas.
- Refrigerate for 10 -15 mins and enjoy! I like to separate the cookie dough mixture into 6 separate containers so I can easily have on hand and not over eat it lol!!
All nutritional info is based on entire mixture (2147 cals , 117g Fat , 254g carbs and 45g protein.
This is why I separated mixture into 6 containers and with calculation each container contains macros at the top of the page