Ingredients: Cake POP base
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 2 Scoops Salted Caramel Quattro Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Raw Carrots
- 1 tbs. All Spice
- 1/2 Cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 Cup Pecans
- 3 tbs. Coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup Low fat cream cheese
- 3 tbs. margin
- 2 tbs. Vanilla extact
- 1 Pack Truvia Sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- Blend all cake pop ingredients together in food processor. Should be on the thicker side.
- Scoop mixture out into pre-sprayed cake pop tins.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes ( Polk with a tooth pick to check density of cake pop. Tooth pick should be able to stand on its own when done 🙂
- Take out and let cool before icing.
- Mix all frosting ingredients together with electric mixer.
- Decorate with sprinkles optional 🙂
All nutritional info is based on one Cake pop with frosting. Recipe makes 16.