Its BBQ season, drinks on patios, sunshine more patios more drinks…… ERRRRRRRRR stop !!! There will be none of this lol This is my 4th summer in prep mode. The last 4 years I’ve been competing at WBFF worlds & prepping for the Olympia so I guess you could say Im kind use to missing out on so called Bbq adventures lol
To me this is ok, I’m a very much goal oriented person so when I know I have to kick into high gear for something that’s important to me, I don’t feel like I miss out because I have an end goal set.
I have a heep of shoots coming up from August till October so I plan on looking my best 🙂 One of my favorite APPs that I use daily is “Lose it” Very similar to fitness pal but for some reason I find this easier to work lol I plug in everything I eat so it keeps me accountable at all times. As the weeks go on I’ll be adjusting my calories and carb intake more , but for now im consuming 1350 cals per day mostly from proteins/ veggies and a clean carb. I’m now incorporating two HITT training sessions a week as well as doing 1 hour of cardio per day on the days im not doing Hitt training. Everyone’s different and I think it just comes with time you figure out what your body reacts to best, mine is to do alot of cardio … I’m thankful I do enjoy it
Supplement time … Many of you know I’m a huge Magnum fan See the link below to check them out 🙂 Make sure you try the Mrs .Cannons Stack ! http://www.hardmagnum.com
So my go to supplements for the next 8 weeks are as follows
- Carne Diem – 2 (fat burning)
- Heat Accelerated- 3 (fat burning )
- Primer pack -1 (Multi vitamin )
- Big C – 5 (creatine)
- Heat Acclerated – 3 (fat burning )
- Quattro Protein Shake 1- 1/2 scoop ( Salted Carmel my fav )
- Fixation 2 (Joint relief)
- Carne Diem – 2 (fat burner )
- After burner – 3 (fat burner )
- Ebrake – 3 (estrogen suppressant )
- Gspring -3 (Sleep enhancement and muscle builder )
Before my workouts or dance classes
- 2 Scoops of Orange dream sickle Opus omg my fav and the best energy !!!
- 1 Scoop of limitless on days I REALLY need energy if not I keep with Opus
- Volume – 4 To get the vascular pump on 🙂
- Quattro Shake if im hungry or post workout for sure
So today’s workout session went as follows 🙂 Try it !
5 rounds doing each exercise for 1 minute (remember to go lighter than normal you want to go to fatigue )
- Dumb bell shoulder press
- Weighted squats with Smith machine
- Weighted rows
- Spilt Squats on Smith machine
- Forward shoulder raises
- Pass overs with the swiss ball (laying on your back passing swiss ball over your head forward to grabbing the ball with your feet )
- Bicep curls with preacher curl
- Kick backs with rubber band
- Tuck jumps
Now I picked 5 of each exercises set my timer for one minute and moved thru each station until I had completed 5 sets of each exercise then did the same for the remainder of the last 5 exercises
My post Meal was sooo yummy and soo easy! Plus Ill have 3 more meals out of this mixture as well!
- 5 Chicken breast
- 1 cup Rice
- Oh My spice Sriracha spice 5 tbs.
- Hoisin Sauce 2 tbsp.
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 3 tsp. Sesame oil
- 2 cup broccoli
- 2 eggs
Cover chicken with OH my spice Sriracha seasoning and throw on the bbq 🙂 I like to pre spray the grill with Olive oil spray no sticking 🙂
Cook rice separately and set aside. In a large wok or skillet take sesame oil, Hoisin sauce, broccoli,garlic and stir fry up. Stir in cooked rice to this mixture. Crack 2 eggs into rice mixture and stir everything together. Scoop out 1 cup of mixture with one chicken breast and Voila!
For approx. one bowl 418 Cals / 6.2 fats / 55.4 Carbs / 17.4 Protein