Protein Pumpkin Sundae
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Quattro Protein
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla flavored Stevia
- 1 Package of Fat free Jello vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 Cup Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- In large bowl use electric mixer to blend all ingredients together, until mixture becomes like pudding consistency .
- Pop in fridge to chill for about 30 mins .
- Drop 2 tbsp of Cool Whip lite on bottom of sundae dish, then add pumpkin protein mixture and to again with 2 tbsp. cool whip.
All nutritional info is based on one serving including cool whip lite. Recipe serves 2