- 1 cup Puree Pumpkin
- 1 scoop salted Caramel Quattro protein powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable butter or margin
- 1 tbsp. Coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Stevia
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Coconut whip (approx.5 tbsp. Coconut whip cream to top each donuts)
- In lager bowl blend all wet ingredients together with hand mixer. Fold in dry ingredients. Mixture will be on the thicker side , this is normal. Just scoop out and form into donut tins
- Pre spray donut tins
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins or until golden brown.
- Let cool before icing
All nutritional info is based on one donut. Recipe makes 6 donuts.