Meatless Monday Burgers
1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1/4 Cup Parsley
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Scoop Plain & Simple Quattro protein
- 1 Cup cooked Quinoa
- 1/3 Cup sunflower seeds
- Pinch of Sea Salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Egg
- In Food processor blend together- carrots, parsley,onion and corn until it turns into a puree mixture.
- Transfer mixture into a strainer to remove excess liquid, this will help with less moisture when making patties.
- In separate bowl, fold together- Quinoa, Quattro protein, sunflowers & spices and one egg.
- Mix both mixtures together.
- Line baking sheet with Tin foil & pre spray. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out patties
- Bake at 400 for 15 mins before flipping patties and repeat cooking for an additional 10 mins.
- Let cool for 5- 10 mins and build your burger to whatever your little heart desires! I used a pretzel bun for this recipe and it was flipping to die for!
All nutritional info is based on one Pattie excluding bun and condiments . Recipe makes 6 burger patties.