- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Scoops Salted caramel Quattro Protein powder
- 1 Cup Greek yogurt plain
3 Tbs. Coconut palm sugar
- 3 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Crushed pecans
- 2 Tbs. Trivia Sweetener
- 1/4 Cup Crisco shortening
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- Pre heat oven to 350 and pre spray muffin tins for no stick
- Mix all dry ingredients together minus pecans
- Add in yogurt and Crisco, use electric mixer to blend thoroughly .
- Scoop mixture into tins it will be on the thicker size this is ok!
- Sprinkle pecans and add a pinch of cinnamon on top and place in oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top
All nutritional info is based on one bun. Recipe makes 8 buns.