- 1 1/2 Scoop Vanilla Quattro Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup Melted Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1 ts. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Dark chocolate chips
- In Large bowl mash up Oreo cookies & combine all dry ingredients
- Add in melted coconut oil and peanut butter
- Scoop into small half inch size cookies and drop into lined baking sheet, Bake at 350 for 12-15 mins or until golden brown.
All nutritional info is based on one cookie. Recipe makes 18 cookies.