Double Chocolate Salted Caramel Crunch Cookies
1 1 /2 Scoops Salted Caramel Quattro Protein powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 5 tsp. Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Apple Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Sweet potato
- 2 tsp. chocolate stevia (dark Coco powder for substitution)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. Nutella
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl blend all wet ingredients together .Make sure sweet potato is mashed and cooked prior to baking.
- Slowly fold in all dry ingredients
- Mixture will be more on the liquidly side , this is ok don’t worry!
- use an ice cream scoop to scoop out mixture and drop onto baking sheet. make sure the cookie tray is lined with parchment paper to eliminate all sticking .
- Pre heat oven to 350 and bake for 20 -25 mins or until cookies stiffen up.
All nutritional info is based on one cookie. Recipe makes 10 cookies .
In a original Double chocolate chip cookie the hard facts – 210 calories fat – 14g carbs- 30 protein 2g!! So eat up with this better for you recipe!