Double Chocolate Reese cookies
- 1 Scoop Salted Caramel Quattro Protein powder
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (I used chuncky for this recipe)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 TBSP. Chocolate Flavoured Stevia (optional coco powder)
- 1 TBSP. Chocolate Almond milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 TBSP. Coconut oil
- 13 Reese Mini chocolates…Don’t eat any extra LOL!
- In a large mixing bowl use electric mixer to blend all wet ingredients
- Fold in dry ingredients. Mixture will be on the thicker side and should form into small half inch balls easily.
- Gently press down each Reese mini into the centre of each cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 7-10 mins or until golden brown.
All nutritional info is based on one cookie . Recipe makes 13 cookies